Here at Calvary Youth, our deepest desire is to raise up students who above all else, get to know and be known by the real and authentic Jesus Christ. With this in mind, we are committed to raising our students in the following values…
- We hold entirely to the Truth of scripture in our teaching, lifestyle, and attitude towards one another. This truth comes from God alone and therefore is constant, perfect, and without change through all of history.
- We believe in the Individual Value of all. All are made in the image of God and crafted by Him in such a way that we are unique and most precious in His eyes. We are committed to helping students understand this fact and committed to helping students discover the miraculous ways God has gifted each and every one of them.
- We believe in Authenticity before each other and before God. The God we serve does not ask us to come before Him as anything other than exactly who we are and where we are. Our desire is to cultivate a place where students can grow in safety, without feeling they need to compromise who God has made them to be.
- We are committed to treating all of our students with Unconditional Love. We are imperfect beings that are deeply loved by our Perfect Creator. God’s care and love does not waver through circumstance and we believe in the importance of reflecting this in all that we do.
- We are committed to real Discipleship. Christ’s gospel is the reason we are here and we are blessed to walk and grow alongside our students both inside and outside church walls.
sTUDENT MINISTRIES PASTOR